Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Washington, United States
Kate has a B.S. in Psychology and M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University and has worked in healthcare since 2017. She primarily treated depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and grief, as well as identity, relationship and adjustment issues. Her clinical experience has focused on individual and group counseling, emergency counseling and outreach.
If you need any assistance, please fill out the form below and we’d be happy to help!
Frequently asked questions
What is Calmerry e-therapy?
How does the service work?
1. Create an account and complete a 3-minute survey.
2. Decide on a subscription plan. Currently, we offer monthly, quarterly and biannual plans.
3. Get matched with an online therapist and start therapy. Usually, it takes up to 24 hours.
4. Follow the therapist’s guidelines and track your progress.
For sure, you can ask questions, leave feedback, and gain insights about your results.
Is Calmerry therapy affordable?
What kind of therapy sessions does Calmerry provide?
1) Text Therapy. It’s an unlimited messaging therapy that allows having a live text session with your therapist anytime. For privacy purposes, all conversations take place in a secure therapy room.
2) Live Therapy. It’s a remote service with the same benefits as traditional in-person therapy, including scheduling appointments with your therapist ahead. The best thing about live therapy is that you don’t have to travel long hours to see the therapist as you can do it from your home’s comfort.
To clients willing to make use of both options, we offer Text & Video Therapy Sessions.
Will I communicate with legit online counselors?
Yes! All online therapists are checked for qualifications, licenses, and references before being listed on the site.
If you have any therapist-related questions, please contact us via live chat, email, or call our toll-free number at +1 833 386 0559
How long should I wait until matched with a counselor?
Is it possible to change a therapist?
What are the cancellation/hold/refund terms and conditions?
Cancel subscriptions at any time
Put unfinished sessions on hold
Pause your account for as long as you like
Get a refund if you’re not happy with our services
Simply contact our customer support, and they’ll walk you through the process.
How is my personal information protected?
We take our responsibility to protect the confidentiality and privacy of customer information very seriously and have implemented a range of measures to protect that information from unlawful exposure, including:
1) We have passed the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audit. That means we can provide a secure HIPAA compliant server hosting service for all of our clients.
2) We constantly ensure that all of our therapists adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the APA Record Keeping Guidelines and take all the necessary security measures during counseling.
Didn’t find an answer to your question or need help?
For more information, please visit our FAQ
Everyone feels anxious from time to time in stressful or challenging situations like sitting an exam, having a job interview, going on a first date, having financial troubles, or having a medical test. Anxiety is part of the body’s natural reaction to stress, and it...
What is anxiety? Why do you feel that awful sense of dread when you encounter stressful situations? Is there anything you can do to stop yourself from spiraling out of control? Yes, there is. Anxiety is a natural and understandable reaction to situations that trigger...
Mastering various grounding techniques for anxiety is crucial for managing anxiety, unwanted memories, negative emotions, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). After a traumatic experience, you may often have flashbacks and anxiety attacks. You may also be...