Frequently Asked Questions
Calmerry is a meaningful therapy for everyone. We are here to help.
What is Calmerry e-therapy?
How does the service work?
1. Create an account and complete a 3-minute survey.
2. Decide on a subscription plan. Currently, we offer monthly, quarterly and biannual plans.
3. Get matched with an online therapist and start therapy. Usually, it takes up to 24 hours.
4. Follow the therapist’s guidelines and track your progress.
For sure, you can ask questions, leave feedback, and gain insights about your results.
Does Calmerry accept insurance?
Is Calmerry therapy affordable?
We offer three pricing plans ranging from $45 to $63 a week. The first plan includes daily responses from your personal therapist while the second and the third give you a possibility to set up a half-hour session with a counselor (either once per month or once per week depending on the package).
Do you have a free trial?
What kind of therapy sessions does Calmerry provide?
2) Live Therapy. It’s a remote service with the same benefits as traditional in-person therapy, including scheduling appointments with your therapist ahead. The best thing about live therapy is that you don’t have to travel long hours to see the therapist as you can do it from your home’s comfort.
To clients willing to make use of both options, we offer Text & Video Therapy Sessions.
Will I communicate with legit online counselors?
On our platform, you’ll never be connected to an intern or a partially licensed therapist and always get an unbiased perspective on your life’s situation.
How long should I wait until matched with a counselor?
Is it possible to change a therapist?
What are the cancellation/hold/refund terms and conditions?
Cancel subscriptions at any time
Get a refund if you’re not happy with our services
Simply contact our customer support, and they’ll walk you through the process.
How is my personal information protected?
1) We have passed the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audit. That means we can provide a secure HIPAA compliant server hosting service for all of our clients.
2) We constantly ensure that all of our therapists adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the APA Record Keeping Guidelines and take all the necessary security measures during counseling.
Didn’t find an answer to your question or need help?
Start your therapy journey today
88% found Calmerry to be as effective or more effective than traditional therapy.
95% found it to be more convenient than traditional therapy.