Feel calm with online therapy
Discover the most convenient way of getting online therapy. Calmerry is an innovative service that gives you access to a wide range of fully-licensed online therapists. They will help you boost your motivation, self-esteem, and the overall state of your mental health, providing you with qualified emotional support and guidance.
- Advanced client-counselor matching
- Affordable way to achieve a balanced life
- Fully-licensed professional therapists you can trust
- Cancel any time
Joining the dots with online therapy
Calmerry helps open doors to new opportunities by connecting people who want to get e-therapy help from licensed therapists nearby, like joining the dots.
Providing mental support on your schedule
Enjoy unlimited messaging therapy and on-demand video sessions with your therapist. At Calmerry, all conversations are carried out in a secure, HIPAA compliant therapy space to keep them completely confidential.
Offering accessibility from any device
With Calmerry, you can send text messages to your online therapist using a tablet, PC, laptop, or a mobile phone with a stable internet connection.
How online therapy works on Calmerry
Get a brief assessment
Choose a suitable plan
Talk to a therapist online
Build a better you
Cancel any time
Plans for every pocket
Free therapist switching
Meet our therapists
I was so overwhelmed with my studying and a part-time job. I’ve ruined my relationship with my ex-boyfriend… Offline counselor wasn’t an option for me, so I’ve tried message therapy, and finally, I can handle my life better.
I like Calmerry because I can reach out to my therapist whenever I need advice! And it’s much cheaper than other therapy platforms and apps.
I really like the fact that my therapist gives me fresh perspectives on my problems, and I feel more confident that I can navigate them. I learned new things about my personality, and it really helped me improve my self-esteem.
Frequently asked questions
What is Calmerry e-therapy?
How does the service work?
1. Create an account and complete a 3-minute survey.
2. Decide on a subscription plan. Currently, we offer monthly, quarterly and biannual plans.
3. Get matched with an online therapist and start therapy. Usually, it takes up to 24 hours.
4. Follow the therapist’s guidelines and track your progress.
For sure, you can ask questions, leave feedback, and gain insights about your results.
Is Calmerry therapy affordable?
Our prices depend on the subscription plan you select. Plans start at just $53 per week.
What kind of therapy sessions does Calmerry provide?
1) Text Therapy. It’s an unlimited messaging therapy that allows having a live text session with your therapist anytime. For privacy purposes, all conversations take place in a secure therapy room.
2) Live Therapy. It’s a remote service with the same benefits as traditional in-person therapy, including scheduling appointments with your therapist ahead. The best thing about live therapy is that you don’t have to travel long hours to see the therapist as you can do it from your home’s comfort.
To clients willing to make use of both options, we offer Text & Video Therapy Sessions.
Will I communicate with legit online counselors?
Yes! All online therapists are checked for qualifications, licenses, and references before being listed on the site.
If you have any therapist-related questions, please contact us via live chat, email, or call our toll-free number at +1 833 386 0559
How long should I wait until matched with a counselor?
Is it possible to change a therapist?
What are the cancellation/hold/refund terms and conditions?
Cancel subscriptions at any time
Put unfinished sessions on hold
Pause your account for as long as you like
Get a refund if you’re not happy with our services
Simply contact our customer support, and they’ll walk you through the process.
How is my personal information protected?
We take our responsibility to protect the confidentiality and privacy of customer information very seriously and have implemented a range of measures to protect that information from unlawful exposure, including:
1) We have passed the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audit. That means we can provide a secure HIPAA compliant server hosting service for all of our clients.
2) We constantly ensure that all of our therapists adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the APA Record Keeping Guidelines and take all the necessary security measures during counseling.
Didn’t find an answer to your question or need help?
For more information, please visit our FAQ
Advice For Good Mental Health
Find advice and support from mental health professionals for common problems. Learn about self-help strategies that can help improve your mental well-being. Tips for good mental health from Calmerry.
Have you had unpleasant experiences where people promised to change for the better but ended up disappointing? Once the trust and expectations are failed, it is inevitable for one to question the ability of an individual to change. Well, people can change, and this...
Personality tests have been offered for decades, and on the internet, you can access a few decent quizzes at any time. These tests are quite important as they will allow you to self-reflect. After completing these tests, you will know yourself as a unique individual...
As social human beings, we follow social norms. They dictate how we interact with each other. We are taught social norms as children, and we grow up with them. It states the unwritten rules of how we behave. Conforming to these social norms makes us accepted in our...