Feel calm with online therapy
- Human-centered therapist matching process
- Affordable way to achieve a balanced life
- Licensed therapists you can trust
Joining the dots with online therapy
Calmerry helps open doors to new opportunities by connecting people who want to get the right e-therapy course with licensed therapists nearby, like joining the dots.
Providing mental support on your schedule
Enjoy unlimited messaging therapy and on-demand video sessions with your therapist. At Calmerry, all conversations are carried out in a secure, HIPAA compliant therapy space to keep them completely confidential.
Offering accessibility from any device
With Calmerry, you can send text messages to your online therapist whenever you are near a tablet, PC, laptop, or a mobile phone with a stable internet connection.
How online therapy works on Calmerry
Get a brief assessment
Choose a suitable subscription plan
Talk to a therapist online
Make the most of online therapy
Advanced therapy tools
Plans for every pocket
Free therapist switching
Message your therapist whenever you need it. Receive responses daily. From just $45 a week.
Meet our therapists
I like Calmerry because of the pricing and conditions! It’s much cheaper than other therapy platforms and apps.
I hesitated about using virtual therapy services before I found Calmerry. It took me just three visits to find a therapist who I feel comfortable with. I really appreciate the Calmerry platform for an individual approach and great customer support.
It was a great challenge for me to find a therapist who is right for my needs, but I succeeded. Our first session was more like Q&A but maybe such a path helped me find my counselor.
Frequently asked questions
What is Calmerry e-therapy?
How does the service work?
1. Create an account and complete a 3-minute survey.
2. Decide on a subscription plan. Currently, we offer monthly, quarterly and biannual plans.
3. Get matched with an online therapist and start therapy. Usually, it takes up to 24 hours.
4. Follow the therapist’s guidelines and track your progress.
For sure, you can ask questions, leave feedback, and gain insights about your results.
Is Calmerry therapy affordable?
What kind of therapy sessions does Calmerry provide?
1) Text Therapy. It’s an unlimited messaging therapy that allows having a live text session with your therapist anytime. For privacy purposes, all conversations take place in a secure therapy room.
2) Live Therapy. It’s a remote service with the same benefits as traditional in-person therapy, including scheduling appointments with your therapist ahead. The best thing about live therapy is that you don’t have to travel long hours to see the therapist as you can do it from your home’s comfort.
To clients willing to make use of both options, we offer Text & Video Therapy Sessions.
Will I communicate with legit online counselors?
Yes! All online therapists are checked for qualifications, licenses, and references before being listed on the site.
If you have any therapist-related questions, please contact us via live chat, email, or call our toll-free number at +1 833 386 0559
How long should I wait until matched with a counselor?
Is it possible to change a therapist?
What are the cancellation/hold/refund terms and conditions?
Cancel subscriptions at any time
Put unfinished sessions on hold
Pause your account for as long as you like
Get a refund if you’re not happy with our services
Simply contact our customer support, and they’ll walk you through the process.
How is my personal information protected?
We take our responsibility to protect the confidentiality and privacy of customer information very seriously and have implemented a range of measures to protect that information from unlawful exposure, including:
1) We have passed the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audit. That means we can provide a secure HIPAA compliant server hosting service for all of our clients.
2) We constantly ensure that all of our therapists adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the APA Record Keeping Guidelines and take all the necessary security measures during counseling.
Didn’t find an answer to your question or need help?
For more information, please visit our FAQ
Didn’t find an answer?
Get in touch with the Support Team.
Whenever you need extra support, contact us via live chat or send us an email to [email protected] We are here for you 24/7!
How online therapy works on Calmerry
Premarital counseling encompasses professional sessions with a licensed counselor where an unmarried couple is prepared, advised, and guided in matters about marriage. Contrary to many people’s beliefs, a couple doesn’t have to go for counseling sessions only during...
Key Takeaways: Getting attracted to a married woman is not something to be ashamed of. You must weigh the pros and cons of acting on your feelings. Talking to a relationship counselor helps deal with the moral dilemma caused by loving a married woman. I think I’ve...
Do you fume when your child does not obey your instructions? Do you get to feel like hitting the wall when your phone doesn’t work? Well, anger can lead us to do bad things. It can easily get the better of someone who doesn’t know how to control it. If you have anger...