What hides behind the blues?
Take the quick depression test now
The meaning behind the unexplained gloom
Use our nationwide network of over a thousand counselors to find just the help you need and deserve.
Depression can be subtle, easy to overlook or misinterpret. Taking a test can be a crucial step in recognizing easy-to-miss signs.
- Reveal subtle signs: Spot the less obvious symptoms like fatigue or irritability.
- Early help: Early detection leads to more effective management.
- Gain insights: Understand your emotional state better.
- Debunk myths: Dispel common misconceptions about depression.
- Empower yourself: Knowledge is power in managing mental health.
If you have depression, you may experience:
- Feelings of hopelessness, guilt, or worthlessness
- A persistent feeling of loneliness or sadness
- Difficulty concentrating
- A loss of interest in enjoyable activities
- A lack of energy
- Trouble sleeping
- Changes in your appetite
- Restlessness or irritability
- Thoughts of death or suicide
According to Gallup, more than a fifth of Americans have had debilitating depression symptoms and couldn’t function for more than 2 weeks.